Black Seed Oil 50ml
Botalife Black Seed oil is freshly cold-pressed using only the highest quality Nigella Sativa seeds and is Guaranteed 100% Pure and Solvent-Free.
With virtually no side effects, the healing prowess of black seed is actually quite unbelievable and it boggles the mind that most people have never heard of it!
Black Seed oil contains Thymoquinone (TQ), a powerful anti-oxidant and volatile oil that has been widely studied for allergy, inflammatory and immune system response and is only present in Therapeutic-Grade Nigella Sativa oil. Our Black Seed oil contains a minimum of 0.95% TQ (the highest naturally occurring source available anywhere) and is also a source of EFA’s 3/6/9.
About the product
- ✅STRONGER POTENCY: Our Mediterranean oil has a light color, but packs a strong punch. It actually contains 3 to 4 times more thymoquinone than most other black seed oils (we have 1.2%+). Thymoquinone is the chemical compound that has the widest array of benefits and is the reason most people buy black seed oil in the first place. Support your immune system with the best of the best--you'll feel ready to take on the world.
- ✅SUPERFOOD FOR JOINTS, SKIN, & HAIR: Blackseed oil (aka Kalonji Oil, Black seed/cumin oil or Nigella sativa oil) is packed with powerful nutrients that can help unleash a youthful appearance and vibrancy that you will notice. It contains a large dose of omegas, amino acids, and antioxidants. We consider it an extremely important source of fatty oils for your everyday life just as the ancient Egyptians did. People love taking it for hair growth.
- ✅HEARTH HEALTHY & DIGESTION SUPPORTING OILS: Black Seed oil has a more powerful array of omega 3, 6, & 9. It will help support your body's cardiovascular health. It is also known to support the regulation of the metabolism and to soothe digestive processes.
- ✅ POWERFUL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY ACTION: With two potent phytochemical compounds, Nigellone and Thymoquinone, this supplement offers essential anti-inflammatory benefits and can be used to treat various chronic diseases that cause or feed from inflammation in the body.
- ✅FORTIFY YOUR PHYSICAL & MENTAL HEALTH: This black seed oil supplement comes in a 3x 100ml glass bottle. Just 1 teaspoons daily will help you accelerate weight loss, strengthen your hair and will even help you get a goodnight’s sleep on those restless nights. Plus, it's cardiovascular, digestive, and respiratory and immune system benefits are known even from ancient cultures.
How does it work?
There is some scientific evidence to suggest that black seed might help boost the immune system, fight cancer, fight cholesterol, reduce swelling, and lessen allergic reactions by acting as an antihistamine.
Why Botalife Black Seed Oil?
It is 100% pure and cold pressed
Sourced from the Mediterranean region. (Best source in the World)
Because of its antioxidant properties, its various acids, and vitamin B content, black seed oil also has nutritional properties that help support the immune system.
Studies have shown that black seed oil may provide relief for asthma symptoms and may even relieve similar symptoms for those who suffer from allergies.
For those that have struggled with poor liver function due to medication side effects, alcohol consumption or disease, black seed oil could greatly speed the healing process.
Black seed oil weight loss claims actually do have some science behind them. The Journal of Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders published a study
Nigella sativa is one of the few substances on the planet that is suggested to help prevent both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
It’s true! A study using an animal model published in 2017 found that an aqueous extract of Nigella sativa not only had anti-diabetic effects on animal subjects but also helped with cholesterol.
Thanks to its potent phytochemicals and antioxidant capabilities, black seed oil has been shown to help naturally treat cancer.
Drug Resistant Bacteria
Thankfully, one of the strongest black seed oil benefits may help. that black seed oil can help slow down or stop MRSA from spreading out of control.
Lowers blood pressure
Improves sperm count
Helps eczema and acne
Helps osteoarthritis pain
Why Do We Consume Black Seed Oil Daily?
We discovered Black Seed Oil a few years back when we were looking for healthy fats and oils to incorporate into our diet. This oil is absolutely jam-packed with the omegas you need.
Black Seed Oil has been used for thousands of years and its use actually dates all the way back to ancient times. We felt it was time for us to do our part and bring this powerful oil back into the public eye.
This oil has been praised for its potential impact on our cardiovascular systems, and its powerful natural anti-inflammatory properties. As more people rediscover this product, we feel this will be considered a staple in many diets.
Luscious & Strong Hair, & Glowing Healthy Skin:
Looking for a superfood that will support thick, strong hair and vibrant skin? Our Black Seed Oil is a great choice because it contains a healthy dose of amino acids, omegas, and antioxidants.
3x+ the Thymoquinone Content! What is that?
Our Black Seed Oil was tested in a lab to confirm the potency of the oil. We wanted to test for those essential chemical compounds that make black seed oil so powerful.
Thymoquinone is one of the most important chemical compounds contained in Black Seed Oil. Studies have shown this compound has hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory, & antioxidant effects (Mohannad Khader 2014). This may make the body stronger, and more resilient to everyday stress.
Directions for use:
Take 1 teaspoon daily, preferably mornings before breakfast. It is recommended to use more than 2-3 months daily to see the benefits. The product may be consumed with honey, olive oil or milk.
Specifications: 100 ml 100% pure Nigella Sativa oil in a dropper bottle.
Certifications: HALAL / ISO 9001/HACCP/ ISO 22716
Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a healthcare professional. Our content does not constitute a medical consultation. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.?
What's in the box
1X 50ML Black Seed Oil
Black Seed Oil 50ml
Excellent product which is well presented and great service from Natural Stuff!
Amazing product, would definitely be buying it again.
Black Seed Oil 50ml
Great service and products.
Received my order in time and in good condition
surely recommend Natural stuff shop and will definitely
order from them again