This Notice explains how we obtain, use and disclose your personal information, as is required by the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”).
- We, NATURAL STUFF (Pty) Ltd. (“NATURAL STUFF”) recognizes that privacy is important. We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of our customers. This Privacy Notice applies to all our services, products and outlines NATURAL STUFF’s practices and commitment to our customers.
- The Information We Collect: We collect and process your personal / contact information mainly to provide you with access to our services and products, to help us improve our offerings to you and for certain other purposes explained below. The type of information we collect will depend on the purpose for which it is collected and used. We will only collect information that we need for that purpose. We collect information directly from you where you provide us with your personal details, for example when you purchase a product or services from us or when you submit enquiries to us or contact us. Where possible, we will inform you what information you are required to provide to us and what information is optional.
- How We Use Your Information: We will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected or agreed with you :
- To provide our products or services to you, to carry out the transaction you requested and to maintain our relationship;
- To help improve the quality of our products and services;
- To help recover debts;
- For general administration purposes;
- To conduct market or customer satisfaction research or for statistical analysis;
- In connection with legal proceedings.
We will also use your personal information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or industry codes to which we subscribe or which apply to us, or when it is otherwise allowed by law.
- Disclosure of Information: We may disclose your personal information to our service providers who are involved in the delivery of products or services to you. We have agreements in place to ensure that they comply with these privacy terms. We may also disclose your information:
- Where we have a duty or a right to disclose in terms of law or industry codes;
- Where we believe it is necessary to protect our rights.
- Information Security: We are legally obliged to provide adequate protection for the personal information we hold and to stop unauthorised access and use of personal information. We will, on an ongoing basis, continue to review our security controls and related processes to ensure that your personal information is secure. Our security policies and procedures cover: Physical security; Computer and network security; Access to personal information; Secure communications; Security in contracting out activities or functions; Retention and disposal of information; Acceptable usage of personal information; Governance and regulatory issues; Monitoring access and usage of private information; Investigating and reacting to security incidents. When we contract with third parties, we impose appropriate security, privacy and confidentiality obligations on them to ensure that personal information that we remain responsible for, is kept.
- Your Rights: Access to Information: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply contact us at the address listed below and specify what information you would like. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing details of your personal information.
- Correction of Your Information: In certain cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You have the right to ask us to update, correct or delete your personal information. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before making changes to personal information we may hold about you. We would appreciate it if you would keep your personal information accurate.
- Changes to this Notice : Please note that we may amend this Notice from time to time. Please check this website periodically to inform yourself of any changes.
- How to Contact Us: If you have questions about this Notice or believe we have not adhered to it, or need further information about our privacy practices or wish to give or withdraw consent, exercise preferences or access or correct your personal information, please contact us at the following numbers/addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Regulator : You have the right to complain to the Information Regulator, whose contact details are:
Tel: 012 406 4818
Fax: 086 500 3351