Why Shop with Natural Stuff?
- We only sell all natural BotaLife branded product
- The Company is passionate about All Natural Black Seed oil.
- This family-run Pharmacist owned brand’s products are made using tried-and-tested methods that ensure excellent purity and quality.
- BotaLife oils are packaged in dark glass bottles, which are fitted with droppers for added convenience. (except the 250ml bottles)
- No artificial additives, preservatives or fillers are added.
- Most of our prices are below the recommended retail price so you get great savings
- We dispatch all orders within 12-24 hours
- Our delivery costs are very reasonable
- We include free samples in almost every order that we send out.
- We give free advice and recommendation via our website chat and via email.
- You can pay by various means – credit card; EFT; bank deposit. We use Payfast secure payment.
How do I place an order through the website?
- Find the products that you would like to order by browsing the categories or types using the navigation menu on the topside. You can also search for products .
- When you find a product that you like, add it to your shopping bag by clicking its 'Add to cart' button. Note that some products come in different sizes. If this is indicated for a product (Black Seed oil), click on to change the size.
- When you have chosen all the products that you would like to buy, click the view the cart button or click the cart itself on the top right side.
- You will be asked to register or you can proceed to check out as a guest because we need your delivery and contact details to get your order to you. We do recommend that you register though because, that way we can keep your contact information on our system and you will not have to enter it again - but more importantly because this automatically signs you up to our email system where you can be first to know about our deals.
- You will then be asked to choose your delivery method. It will take 1 to 4 working days by courier service.
- You will then be asked to choose your payment method – you can pay by debit card or credit card and instant EFT. We use Payfast secure payments. If you are paying by debit card/ credit card you may be requested to enter a one time password (OTP) which is a password using 3D secure payment security technology. This is sent to your phone in order to increase online payment protection and avoid fraud.
What are my payment options?
You will be prompted to make payment by the following methods:
Debit Card/Credit Card– payments are securely processed.
Payfast Instant EFT– payments are securely processed. Instant EFT by PayFast allows online shoppers with access to internet banking to make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) that gets instantly verified. No two day waiting period, no proof of payment required and no disclosing of financial information
Mobicred- Mobicred is an online account that gives buyers access to credit, which they can use to pay you online through PayFast.
What are my delivery options?
Orders can be couriered to the vast majority of South African addresses, delivered via The Courier Guy or Fastway.
Unfortunately we cannot offer courier delivery to remote areas e.g. remote farms or mines
How long does delivery take?
We dispatch all orders, unless otherwise stated within one working day of receiving payment confirmation. After you pay we receive payment confirmation automatically as soon as you've paid.
Courier delivery takes 2 to 5 working days depending on the order's destination.
Courier deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. There are no deliveries on weekends or public holidays. If you live in a main city centre, your order will take between 1-5 days. If you live in a remote area it could take up to 5-7 days. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team if you wish to get a more exact estimate.
What is the cost of delivery?
Shipping Rates for Natural Stuff Pty Ltd
Can I track my order?
We will email you your parcel's tracking information the first working day after we send it.
Where is your warehouse?
Our warehouse is based in Wynberg, Johannesburg.
Can we come and buy products from your warehouse?
Unfortunately not - you need to please place your order online.
What do I do if I receive goods damaged or broken in transit?
If you do not receive your order in good condition or if anything is broken or damaged please let us know immediately.
If you can, please do take a photo of the damaged item as this helps us to improve the way products are sent.
What do I do if I wish to return something I purchased?
- You are welcome to return any good purchased within 7 days of receiving the item.
- Unfortunately we can only accept goods for return that are still in their original unopened packaging.
- You will have to pay to have the item couriered or posted back to us, but as soon as we receive it, we will issue you a credit note.
- Refunds are processed within 3 working days.
We believe in our products, we don’t have a problem on taking returns if any!
If you need some assistance please do not hesitate to contact us through the chat or email. We are always get back to you quickly!